SAVES provides many services including:
- Free or low cost spay/neutering of feral cats.
- Loaning traps and assisting in the trapping of feral cats for the purpose of spay/neutering and medical care.
- Fostering of feral cats prior to and after recovery from spay/neutering and medical care.
- Assistance with the rescue, socialization and adoption of feral kittens.
- Emergency care for sick or injured feral cats.
- Food to feed feral cat colonies.
- Humane education materials and presentations designed to educate the public about the need for spaying and neutering and responsible animal ownership.
- Winterized shelters to house feral cats.